Mount Buller is known for its downhill ski slopes and terrain parks, located in eastern Victoria, Australia. 208 kilometers (129 mi) northeast of Melbourne, Snow sports enthusiasts are crazy in winter due to its proximity to Melbourne. The National Alpine Museum of Australia features exhibits on Australia’s alpine areas as well as a timeline of winter sports in the country.
Luxury Mini bus Hire to Mount Buller from Melbourne
Along with airport transfers, people movers and baby seats, Yarra chauffeurs also offer Melbourne minibus hire services to Mount Buller with professional, highly trained chauffeurs, who are always punctual and presentable.
Yarra chauffeurs render a first class service of Melbourne Mini Bus Hire with a driver. Our services are best suitable for group transfers from Melbourne to Mount Buller, so that you don’t have to drive in various cars. Our minibuses can accommodate up to 11 passengers, with a professional driver in Melbourne. Our minibus chauffeurs are known for their punctuality, elite code of conduct and attitude.
Tentative Tour Itinerary
Depart Melbourne at early morning
Snow season start Late June and run through to early September
- For those that require ski equipment or clothing we stop at Discount Ski Hire in Mansfield or similar.
- We keep this stop as short as possible, so make sure you know what you need for the day.
- Around 8 am we head up to the mountain to reach the main car park of Mt Buller around 9 am.
- Once on the mountain the day is all yours to experience the wonderful views, explore the mountain and ski or snowboard the slopes.
- A free shuttle bus operates from the car park to the village and smaller shuttle buses operate within the village
- There are numerous shops and restaurants within the village
For those that need lessons there are various ski lessons that operate during the day.
- Please see Mt Buller’s website for details and prices
- We recommend that you pre-purchase lift passes and lessons to save you time on the day.
- Online specials are often available during ski season
Lift pass, ski schools, ski hire and meals are all available at your own expense
- At 4 pm we head back to Mansfield to return the equipment before heading home to Melbourne
- Arrive in Melbourne at approx 8 pm
For those that don’t want to travel to Mt Buller we do also offer private tours to Lake Mountain. Note: Only snow and toboggan play available at Lake Mountain. No skiing or snowboarding.
We do also offer transfers to Mt Buller, Falls Creek and Mt Hotham. We will drop you at the main car park. You will need to take an oversnow taxi to reach your accommodation.
Please call us for a quote
Spend the day at the snowfields
We leave early, so that you have a full 7 hours of fun on the snow
The day is yours, plenty to choose from
Small safe vehicle for travelling in snow area
Space for your equipment